These direct-inject boots are built for cold weather conditions. Constructed with 200 gram Thermolite insulation, and merged with 6 inch uppers, you won't have to worry about a cold weather chill on your toes. Indeed, these antimicrobial boots have a moisture wicking for lining that will keep you're feet dry and reduce odor, because moisture can be a problem whether you're working inside or outdoors. This mesh lining has been treated with Agion antimicrobial solution for extra odor control.
Other Product Features
- Waterproof Leather upper, Manmade sole
- Timberland PRO® Rubber for better traction on all surfaces
- Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort SuspensionTM to support the arch and cushion every step to help reduce foot fatigue
- 200 grams of insulation for warmth
- ASTM Rated Electrical hazard protection