The Pit Boss is everything a work boot should be: Safe, tough and really comfortable. First off, the steel toe construction meets ANSI safety standards and offers a roomier toe box than other boots. This means no foot pain even after long hours of hard work. You've also go an unsurpassed traction-grip for working on wet or slippery surfaces and electronic hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits. On the comfort front, a removable sock liner proves blisters don't have to go hand-in-hand with hard work. And finally, these boots aren't anything if they aren't tough. Go ahead, just try and wear them out.
Other Product Features
- Leather upper, Manmade sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5" from arch
- Slip-abrasian and oil resistant Timberland Pro outsole
- Polyurethane midsole to wick moisture and absorb shock